Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Our Very First Blog
Hello everyone!!! Today is the start of my very first blog. Everyone else is doing it so I figured why not? It is a great way for everyone to keep up with what's going on with us. We have a some out of town family and friends and we want to stay connected with everyone. This is also a great way for our friends and family around here to keep updated on Colton, well and us too I guess, as there always seems to be something new happening. I hope to update at least weekly about what's going on with us. Please feel free to leave your comments, we look forward to reading them! Welcome to our family blog:0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Well, the first comment should naturally come from "the rose"....a very cute forum, Ericka, and I look forward to "keeping up with the Moore family". I, too, was at the walk with my bunco ladies. We had a very nice time and I agree, the weather was perfect. We need to do lunch together again.....I miss my little man.
Well how stinkin cute is this! I am married to a techie and never knew this existed. This is very cool. I can't wait to see what all you do with it. He looks very cute in the apple hat..but I have a feeling in about ...mmmm, 16yrs or so, he will not be willing to take a picture in it again...for good 'ol times!!! Very excited to see this!
This is great, I did not know that this was possible either.
Sorry it took me so long to catch this I guess it shows how long it takes me to get onto my email at home. I have saved this to my favorites so that I can come back often to check in.
As you may already know Brenna had her first high school dance as (oh my) a sophmore! It hardly seems possible! She went with 5 of her friends and she says that she didn't dance with any of the boys, but I guess time will tell if the phone starts ringing.
Keep up with the pictures. Brenna and I enjoy every one of them (so do the ladies at work!) Oh, and just to let you know Colton was the talk of our home for at least a week after Brenna and Katie stayed the night and was able to babysit for a little while, I think that little guy will have the ladies wrapped around his fingers!
Love ya, Aunt Sharon & Brenna
Post a Comment