Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back in Business!!





Well THANK GOD!!!!! I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!! Now you all are in for it. I have so many pictures to share. So here are some from the pumpkin patch and from Trick or Treat. Colton had his first sucker on Halloween and loved it. I have overall updated the pictures on the blog so go back and take a look at some of the old posts. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I am so looking forward to seeing family and friends and eating a ton!!! YUMMMM!
On a bit of a sad note, my mother in law had to put her beloved Tassy down. She was suffering from cancer and although she lived a wonderful life it was time for her to go. So sadly she was laid to rest almost 2 weeks ago. Tassy you will be missed but not forgotten. On an up note though Jan has gotten a beautiful new puppy just Sunday. She is a gorgeous white schnauzer puppy named Sedona Bella. Not sure how great the quality will be (it's from my cell phone) but I will attach a picture of her too.

1 comment:

Auntie Shannon said...

Yeah!!!! You are finally back up and running. I have been checking the blog every day to see if you have updated it. All the pics are great. The one of Sedona Bella came out really well!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving, especially with it being the beginning of the holiday season with Colton!! I can't wait to see all the pics from the holiday's with him.