Colton is changing so much every day and I felt like I needed to write down his favorite things right now before he has new favorites and we forget...
1. Favorite Letter: W. He loves W's and will find a W in the oddest places, today it was a Muddy claw from a Mud Hens game last summer, and yes it has three claws that look like a W.
2. Reading. Colton love to read and be read to. His current favorites are anything Curious George, What Stinks by G. Carruth, and Squishy Fish. We can read them to him and he will finish the sentences. It is so cool to see how much he remembers.
3. Playing Wake Up! Chris or I....well anyone that will play really, pretends to sleep and snore and he yells 'WAKE UP!!' and you jump up and he rolls in laughter.
4. Hide and Seek. If we count and he hides, he runs to his hiding place and then when you start to look for him he comes out of his hiding space giggling before you "find him". If he counts then he covers his eyes and peeks through his fingers.
5. SpongeBob Squarepants and Backyardigans which he calls Pablo. Elmo is out. So sad because we have tons of Elmo stuff now.
6. Kindermusik and all the cd's and music instruments associated with it. Favorite Kindermusik instrument has to be the sticks and he LOVES the drum in class.
7. His kitchen.
8. Mandarin Oranges.
9. Mac and Cheese or Noodles as he calls them.
10. Smooching, he wants us to smooch him if he hurts anything and I love it!
My favorites about him right now are: how much he is talking, his vocabulary amazes me daily. I love that he loves to give smooches and big squeezes frequently, that he knows his full name Colton Massew (Matthew) Moore, his energy and I wish I could bottle it and take it myself some days, his beautiful big brown eyes, his contagious laugh, his beautiful smile, how he has started saying uuummmmm when he isn't sure of the answers, that he really is trying to learn the potty business, and most of all his loving personality. He is going to be a great man one day!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
He is growing up so fast! Maybe he can teach Lily how to talk... I'm sick of this sign language business!
What a great post. I had fun reading it! Colton is such a sweetie.
aww...I love Colton.
Awww, it gets me all teary eyed just thinking about them growing up....knowing what we went through to get them. I love reading the updates. Mia is now LOVING Elmo (aka "melmo"), I should come up and go shopping at your house now, LOL.
Post a Comment