Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where Have You Been????

Where have we been??? Busy I suppose! Things have become rather busy around here since my last post. We have had Colton's 2nd birthday, Chris has had surgery, enjoyed some of the spring weather, and found out we are adding to our little family. Yep, as many of you already know baby #2 is supposed to make his/her grand entrance sometime at the end of October. My due date is October 26th but I will be a scheduled c/s so this baby will make it's appearance a bit sooner than that.

In other good news we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my niece, my sister will be delivering on June 1st and we are all soooo excited to meet her and finally find out her NAME!!

I am horribly sick with my pregnancy's so that is another reason blogging has been put on the back burner but I am starting to finally feel better so I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. We will see how that goes :0)

Colton's 2nd Birthday
Photobucket

Yikes...It's POSITIVE!
Photobucket

Potty Training...It WAS Going So Well
Photobucket

Chef Colton
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

You have a good excuse to not update your blog :) I'm glad you are feeling better! Very cute pictures of Colton too :)

Ruth Chowdhury said...

Congratulations, Erica!! How exciting! :)

Sassytimes said...

Congrats!