Thursday, November 26, 2009

GIST 1

GIST (Grace In Small Things) is part of many people's blogs that I follow and I have been wanting to do it myself but A: I haven't been a very faithful blogger lately and B: I keep thinking I will start it on January 1st because that is the beginning of a new year and will work out perfectly. Well today is Thanksgiving and what a better time that today to start letting people know what you are thankful for so here goes!

1. Colton going to sleep on his own with NO crying for the last 2 nights...fingers crossed it stays that way!

2. Starbucks Caramel Brule Latte. OMG a little bit of heaven in a cup!

3. Baby smiles :0)

4. My husband for doing the dishes without even being asked. Way to go honey!

5. My friends and family for helping me keep my sanity most days.



No comments: