Sunday, October 21, 2007

He's been a bad, bad, boy!


Well I am in cyber darkness thanks to my wonderful little boy! He kicked over my laptop on Friday and shattered the screen! Thankfully my mom doesn't live too far away and I am able to use her computer, but man does this really suck. I won't have any pictures until my computer gets fixed, and from the sounds of it, it could be a while. We have to send it back to HP unless of course a certain brother-in-law may be able to fix it *wink* *wink*.
Colton had his very first experience at the pumpkin patch on Wed. He had a great time and enjoyed all the farm animals, especially the sheep! He picked out a pumpkin just his size and I can't wait to carve it and let him play with the pumpkin guts! Hehehe. He loves the textures of things so I think he will enjoy that. Hopefully my computer won't take to long and I will be able to post pictures soon.
Chris opened the restaurant on Friday, and while there were a few things left to be desired (a 2hr wait for food and then it wasn't the warmest), the food tasted WONDERFUL! I am keeping my fingers crossed for great things to happen. Of course Friday and Saturday was just friends and family so that they could work out the kinks. I know Chris really appreciates us being his guinnea pigs, so a BIG thank you to Mom and Dad, Shannon, Justin, Jan, Rosie, Howard, Grandma, and Grandpa for sitting for 3 hours for dinner! Chris really appreciates it and promises next time around it will be much quicker.
Saturday was the 3rd annual Burt Chili Dump! It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday and everyone had a great time! The chili was great and the Hot Damn Cider was delicious around the bonfire. It was great to see all the family together. It's just the beginning, as the holidays are fast approaching!
Well I guess it's until I see you again......hopefully sooner than later as things will be a little touch and go until I get my computer fixed (thank you very much Colton!).

3 comments:

Auntie Shannon said...

Ohhh...poor little guy! You tell him anytime his mommy yells, he can come over to Auntie Shannon's house. We would let him break whatever he wants! Ok, but seriously, I am just kidding. Don't send the little breaker boy over here. We have a big TV!! Just kidding! I am glad you are still adding to all of this. Can't wait to see more pics. I will work on the brother-in-law-fixing thing for ya!

Anonymous said...

Computer hacker?????? nahhhhh! Puter whacker, ouch! ........ sounds like Mommy wasn't impressed with that stunt - anyhows bet you were doing something really really cute before and after the event, like melting hearts for instance?! Way-to-go Chris ..... like any business it takes time to getit up .n running smoothly! Wish we could also have been there at the weekend to provide the extra hungry mouths and of course added support! Would be nice to get the night off from cooking for the crew!
.....will be in touch to fill you in real soon!
Love to you all,
Audrey, Roger, Cody, Dylan, and Alexandra xoxoxoxoxo

The Rose said...

Boys will be boys! You can expect frogs in the pants pocket and worms on the kitchen table. Glad to see you are somewhat up and running again. Hope to be back at Nick's soon for another tasty meal. We really enjoyed ourselves. Must do lunch soon.......