Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Patio Party


Well another week has passed us by! It has been hotter than hot around here. It is October and we have had our air conditioning on more than once. I think we may finally be in for a cool down though. Thank goodness because I LOVE FALL! It is my favorite time of year. I love wearing jeans and sweaters, leaves changing, Halloween, pumpkins, Thanksgiving and all the goodness that comes with that, plus I have some really cute fall clothes for Colton that I just can't wait to put him in!
On Saturday we had a patio party/BBQ. It was 90+ degrees but we had a good time anyway. As some of you know we put in a patio this summer and unfortunately haven't had a whole lot of time to use it so we decided that we would invite everyone over and finally get the chance to enjoy it. Boy did we, lot's of good food and fun was had. We have a chiminea that we thought we were going to be able to use but no such luck with it being so warm! I guess we will have to have another party to enjoy some hot spiked apple cider and s'mores around the fire. Below are a few pictures of the party.
Also as many of you know Chris has started his new job as Executive Chef of a new restaurant, Nick's Steakhouse. He is basically building the kitchen from the ground up which is quite a task! Although this has been a trying time for both of us, I am so proud of him and excited to see where this new adventure takes us! He is hoping that the doors will open on the 24th so we will keep you all posted so you can come and enjoy some GREAT food!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well, whilst we are all freezing our socks off in Stockholm you guys are basking in heat! Unfair - ......You all look great and cannot get enough of little man! Post more pics! Best wishes for Chris and the forthcoming opening! Lots of love from us all, Audrey, Roger, Cody, Dylan & Alexandra

mattandjulie said...

Is it snowing yet? Hey well it looks like Colton is getting very big. Hope that all is well. We are doing very well also. Just stopped by to see what this blog thing is all about. Tell everyone that we said hi.
Love, Matt and Julie.

GO BUCKEYES