
Geez it's already been over a week since I last posted. Where the heck does time go? The holiday season is upon us and time seems to move so quickly. This is the time when I want the clock to tick slowly but it seems to run at hyper speed. I want to enjoy every second of this time of the year especially with Colton. We got our Christmas tree on Monday, it is a beautiful Blue Spruce that we cut down ourselves. It went up quite nicely too if I do say so myself! I always remember that being the worst part of putting up the tree as a child, Dad would always end up cursing and the tree would somehow have to be rigged to the wall to get it to stay up. Why is it that it seemed so straight when it was connected to the ground still?? LOL. As Colton and I were decorating the tree and the little white lights were making his eyes twinkle, it made me realize how much I love that little guy and it really makes you look at Christmas in a whole new light. It has been a difficult nine months with Colton and many times I have wanted to send him back but for some reason Christmas has seemed to soften me a bit to him. We also started Cry It Out with him on Sunday and he is sleeping a lot better during the night. So who knows, it could be the Christmas spirit or it could be the additional sleep, either way I am loving him more each day. So here are a few pictures for you all to enjoy, our Christmas tree and the way Colton fell asleep after almost 2 hours of crying the first night of our Cry It Out routine.








No comments:
Post a Comment