Saturday, December 1, 2007


Yippeee!!!!!!!!!! It's December 1st!! Let the holiday's begin. I am so excited I LOVE Christmas! Only 24 days of shopping left, so get to it! I am just about done with Colton, I have one last gift to get him, my dad is done, but I still have everyone else left! LOL I usually end up doing a lot of last minute shopping and I am sure that the tradition will continue.
On a high note, Chris got a new job!!! Waaahhhooooo!! He is working at Manhattan's and we are both very thankful for the opportunity. The hours are pretty good for us too, he doesn't go in until 3 or 4 so on nights that I work, he can watch Colton so that I can sleep during the day. Which is fabulous!
Colton has his first bout of sickness for the winter, he has bronchiolitis. No treatment for it unless he is acting sick or running a fever. He is just a drooling, snot nosed, hacking up a lung kid but he is just as rambunctious as ever and the bug isn't tiring him out one bit (and I thought I might get a little sleep while he was sick, aren't sick kids supposed to sleep more????) The Dr. said it will just run it's course..........14-21 days! OMG! So he has pretty much been cooped up in the house with me, which is getting very old! We can't go to any of our playgroup outings because he has cooties and they have a pretty strict cootie policy. I knew winter was going to be tough because Colton is a mover and a shaker and gets board easily, but if he continues to get sick I am not sure what I am going to do. Anyone want a kid for the winter??? I will ship him, no charge, hell I might even put holes in the box! LOL. Just kidding.......kinda. Hehehe Before I get any takers I should also offer up the fact that he is getting 2 more teeth. That gives him a total of 8. He is living up to his dad's nickname for him of Jaws Snot Machine. LOL
Ok ladies and gents, again like I said only 24 days of shopping left. Did you buy me a present yet????

No comments: