Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hmmmmm............



Hmmmm.....Trying to think of what to say to everyone! LOL. Seems like it's been a while since I wrote but can't think of anything new going on. Colton is almost 1 year old now, and we are in the stages of planning a birthday bash! It will be March 9th we have decided that but not a place or time. With as big as our family is I have a feeling we will have to have it somewhere other than our house. Can't imagine where I am going to put all the birthday toys as all the Christmas toys are spilling out of his room and into what is now a "toy nook" in our living room! I have told my mother to restrain herself so I think she got the hint! Chris' brother is in town for the weekend so we are getting to enjoy some nice time with him. So sad that he will have to go back to AZ all too soon. Colton really seems to enjoy having his Uncle Matt around.
Please keep Chris in your thoughts and prayers as he is going for his 2nd interview with Brandywine Country Club. Another change, yes, but we are hoping this one is more permanent. Once Chris gets another good, steady paycheck coming we are going to have to start house hunting because this house is very quickly getting way too small! Hoping the next house we buy is "the one" because I HATE MOVING!
Colton is starting to pick up language rather quickly now. He says mama, dada, purple, apple, hi, and hey. It is amazing how quickly he is starting to do things now. Time has just flown by, as I have said a few times already. I can't this baby is going to be one in just over a month!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Auntie Shannon said...

These are some cute pics of the little guy. He is getting so stinkin big! We had a good time a dinner last night. It was great seeing Matt. It sucked that mom had to get called into work....due to the inability of fellow co-workers to actually get off their a** and actually go into work and do their job that they are currently pink slipped to do!!!! God..I hate people like that...if you couldn't tell. Anyways....I am so glad you have a facebook page too! You need to post some pics and a profile pic! Talk to you later.