Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cabella's and March Mommies

Well today Chris, Colton and I went up to Dundee, Michigan to meet a few friends from my March Mommies message board. I know, I know, internet friends you say?? But they really are a great bunch of women and we have "known" each other since we have been pregnant. Two of the girls Michelle and Steph I have met before, but Jenn is another March Mommy from Kentucky and was passing through on her way to a wedding so we thought we should definitely make time to meet her. Jenn and her husband have a little girl named Emma and she is quite the firecracker! Matches her fire engine red hair! She is a complete doll, and it was wonderful getting to meet them.
Next we headed down the road to Cabella's and the kids enjoyed looking at all the animals and the fish. Colton LOVES the stream they have with large mouth bass and carp (I think!). Over all we had a great day and Colton got pretty tuckered out! He napped for about 3 hrs and so did mommy!

March Mommies
Jenn, Emma, Michelle, Nick, Delaney, Steph, Belle, Paula, Addisen, Ericka, Colton, Cooper
Photobucket

LOOK a Fish!!
Photobucket

Hammin' It Up for the Camera
Photobucket

Daddy and Colton checking out the bass
Photobucket

1 comment:

nikkiferrer said...

You and y our Internet friends! LOL Just kiddin. Sounds like a great time. I can not believe we haven't met yet!! We so need to plan something soon and have Colton and Mia meet. We should find a neat place somewhere between Columbus and Toledo. ....hmmm.....??