Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our New Friends

When we went to Gust Brothers to pick out pumpkins this year I picked up some "squirrel" corn. I am sure this is some crazy marketing ploy to get you to buy that "special" corn, but I got sucked in and it is the best $5 I've spent. Colton loves to watch the squirrels out the window flipped upside down to get to the corn. He tells us there is a sqwuha (squirrel) outside eating corn! LOL It's a hoot!

Look out the window you can just barely see the squirrel hanging upside down
Photobucket

2 Buddies Enjoying Their Corn
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ps...Is it Christmas yet???!!! I am really sick of taking pictures on the camera phone!

3 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

How funny! The pictures turn out really good from a camera phone! I hope you get a new one for Christmas- or maybe an early Christmas gift so you can enjoy it longer :)

Auntie Shannon said...

That is hilarious!! I can just hear him screaming and laughing!!

Linda Hernandez said...

Oh, a friend of ours had given us hole bunch or squirrel corn but I gave it away b/c I thought all I need is the dogs to be barking up a storm looking for the squirrel but I bet Jameson would of loved it.