Ok so I am totally behind but oh well, what are you going to do right? I am going to catch up, that's what! LOL First we will start with Halloween. We had an awesome night, it was beautiful outside, around 60 degrees! Couldn't ask for anything better. Colton visited a few of our neighbors and then we headed over to my sisters house to trick or treat there. Colton got more than enough candy and LOVED the suckers. Every time we turned around he had a sucker in his mouth. Here are a few pics of our little handy man, complete with his favorite Elmo bucket. (If you recall from a few posts ago, the giraffe didn't go over very well.)


2 comments:
He is the more adorable little handyman.
I love, love, love it! He looks super cute!! And, I love the new hat craze..... lol, I'm a sucker for a hottie in a beanie. ;) Hope all is well.... we are going to have to plan a spring play date and finally meet!
Post a Comment