So here are the promised pictures from Gust Brothers when we went with Chris. It was a great time, but VERY cold! It was a very quick trip to pick our pumpkins and we were out of there. The wind was wipping and it was freezing. We got 3 pumpkins and Colton had a great time getting to see the animals again and his favorite barn dog "Duke". He knew exactly who he was when we showed up too. The dog came running up to us and Colton said "Duke". It was too cute! Here is the photo that was promised. Sorry it's not the best quality, we were half way there when I realized I forgot my camera so we had to make do with the cell phone. What did we do before cell phones???
Last Year (so you don't have to scroll down)

This Year
1 comment:
Colton's picture turned out great from your cell phone! And I love Colton's jacket!
Post a Comment