Ok so the title is a little ghetto but I had to say it! Ha! Yeah, yeah, it is only funny to me I guess, it is only 8:30 in the morning and I am only 1/4 cup of coffee into the day...it doesn't take much! Alright on with the story. I took Colton to Little Boo at The Zoo yesterday and we tried out a new costume. Colton the construction worker. It was a much better choice except he still won't wear the hat. Thankfully he will wear the tool belt so he does sort of fit the part. The only problem is that the tools got taken to Grandma Jan's so we are going to have to get over there and pick them up. Thanks to Elle for finding the hat and belt! Here are a few pics of the day, Colton liked the Zoo's park better than anything else so that's what I have pictures of. Oh well I am learning very quickly that I am going to be getting pictures of what COLTON likes for a while and not what MOMMY likes.
The Best One I Got

Sliding

Checking Out The Butterflies
No comments:
Post a Comment