skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Bash
Colton and I went to our first Halloween Bash of the season on Saturday and we had a blast. Our friend Haley lives in the middle of nowhere, Ohio and invited the whole mom's group out to enjoy her property, food, crafts, hay ride, food, and trunk-or-treating! Everything was wonderful except that Colton hates, and I mean HATES his costume! LOL Wait until you scroll down and check out the pics, the couple that I have are from the 5 minutes that he wore it, mind you it took me 10 minutes of him screaming to get it on him. Not sure what we are going to do come Halloween because I am pretty sure it is not going back on him. Colton really enjoyed the trunk-or-treat part of the party. We went from car to car to pick up our treats and he is really quick at being able to snatch up a sucker while you aren't looking! We had a great time. Oh and I forgot my camera, so all photo's are courtesy of Amanda who saved the day and got a few shots of Colton for me!Ps. If you check out Christy Johnson's blog (just click on her name and it will link you....don't you love how computer savvy I am getting :0) to check out Colton's preview photo session.I hate my stupid costume
Still looking mad
Talk to the tail
Thank God I am out of that costume, now check out my Elmo pail!
My mom let me get a tat
Me and Mom
2 comments:
Colton's pictures turned out GREAT! He takes really good pictures- he is always smiling :) Well except for when he wears his halloween costume :)
LOL, I love the costume!! I was laughing out loud at his little face, he looks miserable. haha. I hope he lets you put it on him to go trick or treating!!
Post a Comment