Saturday, October 11, 2008
Picture Day
Well we just got back from pictures with our favorite photographer, Christy Johnson. She is absolutely wonderful and so understanding of kids! She doesn't get frustrated or annoyed with the challenges they drum up, and always keps her cool. Thank God for that because today was quite the challenge for her! Colton used to be so good for his pictures and would pretty much just ham it up for the camera....well I am afraid those days are over. He wanted NOTHING to do with sitting still or even attempting to be calm for the camera. Oh well so goes the life of a 19 month old. I think we got a few good shots of just him, but I am not so sure about the family shots. He was really done by the time we got around to those. Christy does some amazing work though, and just when I am sure she got nothing good on camera, she pulls out these proofs from I don't know where! LOL Keep an eye out for the upcoming photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment