Monday, December 1, 2008

I LOVE My Zoo!

Tonight we braved the weather and took Colton to the zoo to see The Lights Before Christmas. This is a tradition with Chris and I as I LOVE the lights and started dragging Chris along when we first started dating, we only missed one year in the past 10 years! It was cold, cold, cold but we had a fun time anyway! My mom went with us and it was great. Colton didn't seem to mind the cold air or the snow one bit. His favorite was the lights that were set to music, it was the most quiet he was the whole time. He also liked all the animal lights that were hung around the zoo, he enjoyed pointing out each and every one and telling us what the animal was or what sound the animal made. He is going to be a BLAST next year a the zoo! I encourage all Toledoans to get a Toledo Zoo Membership! It is the best money we have spent and we get so much use out of it, plus it supports our zoo! Beware there are a lot of photos below, I couldn't pick just a few!

The Conservatory
Photobucket

Grammy and Colton Inside the Conservatory to Warm Up!
Photobucket

The Most Awesome Tree At The Zoo (it has over 30,000 lights alone!)
Photobucket

The Family In Front Of The Big Tree
Photobucket

My Favorite...
Photobucket

Just Having Fun in The Snow
Photobucket

Running Through The Light Tunnel
Photobucket

Watching the Music and Light Show With Grammy
Photobucket

We Get Our Picture Taken In This Exact Spot Every Year
Photobucket

Also a very special THANK YOU to Aunt Shannon and Uncle Jut for letting us borrow their camera for the night!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

What great pictures with the snow. Colton looks like he loved all the lights.

Auntie Shannon said...

I love all the pics! It looks like you all had a great time. Your welcome for the camera. Hopefully you will have your own new one soon...wink wink ;)

Our Own Special Way said...

What great pics. Now I want to go!