Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas At Home

Christmas at our house this morning was fantastic! I worked Christmas Eve so I only got a few hours of sleep but I made it through the day like a champ, if I do say so myself!! Everyone got great gifts and Colton enjoyed opening his. It was a bit of a surprise to Chris that he didn't shred every box in a matter of minutes, but I guess he isn't very familiar with the curiosity of an almost 2 year old! Colton wanted us to open each gift after it was unwrapped so he could play with it. I think it drove Chris insane. Hehehe! Colton got a great new kitchen, tunnel/ball set, Kindermusik instruments (which are by far his favorite gift!), puzzles, the list goes on and on. Chris and I both got some great gifts as well and we enjoyed watching Colton's eyes light up when he saw all his new things. I felt different this year for Christmas and I am not sure why, we had Colton last year and felt very grateful, but this year my amazement with him overflows. I caught myself many times during the day just staring at him in amazement of everything he has already become. I can't believe he is getting so big and already knows so much! He is a smart, caring, beautiful little boy. I can't imagine what next Christmas is going to be like!

Walking Out Of His Room Christmas Morning
Photobucket

Gifts, Gifts, and More Gifts!
Photobucket

Kitchen
Photobucket

Stocking
Photobucket

Favorite Gift (Kindermusik Instruments)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: