I took Colton to the Sylvania Historical Center to see Santa. Colton loved Santa last year but I know because he is turning 2 soon he might not appreciate Santa quite as much as he did last year. The ladies at the center were so nice! They let you take as many pictures as you wanted (for FREE!) and they encouraged you to stay for as long as you liked. It was great! I tried to let Colton warm up to Santa as he wasn't too sure about him at first, but even after a few minutes this was the best I could get. Oh well, something is better than nothing right?! We met a few friends at the center as you will see below, one is Colton BFF (best friend forever) Ethan aka "E" and the other is Sam. We had a great time and hopefully next year we can get a little better shot with Santa!
Hmmmm Who Is This?

Maybe Just a Little Hand Shake Will Do

Ok a High Five Too!

Colton and Ethan

Best Friends Forever!!!

Colton, Ethan & Sam (Hey It's Pretty Good For 3 Boys!)
2 comments:
Awww! Too cute!
Sam looks like he is really into Ethan's pants!
Post a Comment