Friday, December 19, 2008

Baking Christmas Cookies

Colton and I helped my mom bake Christmas cookies today. My mom and I have always gotten together every year for...well forever to make a million Christmas cookies. Seriously we make about 20+ dozen cookies! Well that is until Colton came along. Last year we did last minute cookies, about 8-10 dozen probably and it took everything we had in us. This year was even worse! LOL We made 3 different kind of cookies and one was a break and bake *gasp*. It was fun anyway and Colton got to get in on the action. Maybe next year we can get a few more done but I am not too convinced about it as there will be another baby in the mix! Baby Cook will only be about 7 months old when it is cookie time next year. Can you imagine baking and frosting 20 dozen cookies with a newborn and a 2 year old?! Lord help us all! LOL

Measure and Pour
Photobucket

Mix and Mix
Photobucket

Turn Off The Mixer To Add More Ingredients
Photobucket

Thank God We Only Need The Yolk!
Photobucket

Am I a Cute Helper Or What?!
Photobucket

Making Thumbprints
Photobucket

Perfect Sized Thumbs For The Job
Photobucket

Watch Them Bake
Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Hernandez said...

ahh...colton is such a good helper. I bet he will be a great chief someday:)