After opening all our gifts at home we go to my Mom and Dad's house to have brunch. My parents, sister, grandparent's, and Jan are all there. The tree is flooded with gifts and most of us have a hard time figuring out how we are ever going to get through all of them! Colton ALWAYS has the biggest pile as my Mom goes WAY overboard. My sister and I used to have the biggest piles but my Mom says that she loves Colton more than us now! I think she is joking....hmmm maybe not. Unfortunately for Colton, and luckily for Chris and I, he is going to have to share the overindulgence of Grammy next year. Baby Cook will be joining the festivities and Grammy Jo is going to have to back down on the gifts or we are not all going to fit in her house! Overall we had a wonderful day and I am very grateful for all of my family and friends. I am truly blessed.
Look at That Pile Of Gifts!

Colton's Favorite Gift At Grammys (a coffee pot, he filled cups for hours!)

Having a Blast with Great Grandma Burt

Uncle Jut, Aunt Shannon, Colton, and ELMO!

No??....Grammy Did NOT Give Me Chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment