We decorated the Christmas tree this morning. We have been debating on whether to get a real tree or an artificial tree. I always had a real Christmas tree that we cut down each year as a family, while Chris had an artificial tree. Last year we had a real tree and it was a fun adventure but this year everything seemed to be lined up for an artificial. The weather has been downright COLD! We went to Lowes last night to see if we could find a tree and there was nothing there, I thought that it was fate and said to Chris "We are going to the tree farm tomorrow and get a real tree" (he must have been spinning with all my mind changing about the stupid tree! LOL But he hung in there and didn't complain.) So we get up this morning to a soggy mess. It is pouring outside and looks as though it is going to do that all day :0( So off to the other Lowes in town I went. They had a lot of trees left and the best part is they were all marked 50% off! Now that is my kind of tree. So into my car the new tree went. We assembled it and hung the decorations this morning before Chris had to go to work. Colton only broke one, that doesn't say much though because he only hung three. He was much more interested in using the vaccum. I knew we should have put it away after we swept up the glass. Oh well, maybe next year he will be more interested. The tree looks beautiful and not too fake if I do say so myself.




Still getting the hang of the camera so sorry that they seem a bit blurry. I will get better!
2 comments:
The tree looks great! I am glad you found one. CoCo looks like he had fun!! LOL
Looks great!
Post a Comment