A way for family and friends to keep up with what's happening with the Moore family
Monday, December 22, 2008
Up Close And Personal
So as you all may have noticed I am catching up. If you look below there are lots of new posts about the last week or so. So much is happening all at once as the holiday gets near! I was playing with my camera the other day and took a few up close shots of Colton and thought they turned out pretty well.
Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me.
2 comments:
That first picture is gorgeous!!
Oooo ahh... I love the pics. He is the perfect model. My fav is the resting of the belly:)
Post a Comment