It is so nice when I have my long stretch off from work. Just before it's my weekend I get a nice long stretch of 8 days off. It's great because I get to do so much with Colton and spend some much needed time with family. The two weeks before I get my stretch it gets to be depressing because I feel like if I am not working I am sleeping and I feel like I never get to see Colton or Chris for that matter! I am so thankful that being a nurse gives me such a great schedule...for the most part :0) On Sunday I took Colton to the Botanical Gardens. We walked around for a bit and got a few cute pictures in the beautiful gardens and then we went over to the main area where they had arts and crafts set up for the kids as well as a musician there who was playing the drums and had a whole bag full of musical goodies for the kids to play. It was hot but we still had a great time.


Although This Was A Time Out For Not Listening It Turned Out To Be A Great Photo. One Of My Favorites So Far This Summer

Playing The Drums

Making A Pine Cone Bird Feeder

No comments:
Post a Comment