Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Minute Indians Game

Chris' very nice proveyer from work gave Chris tickets to the Indians game last night. We knew they were suite tickets but had no idea how great the seats really were! They were called dugout suits seats and let me tell you, we could have reached out and touched some of those players. They were up close and personal! Plus all the food and drink you could consume...of course I had to be pregnant with an open bar :0) Oh well we had a great time anyway and I most certainly made up for what I couldn't drink when the desert cart came around during the 7th inning stretch! Mmmmm homemade cream puffs, chocolate peanut butter cake, chocolate covered strawberries. Hey a girls gotta live sometime right?! Now hopefully my weight gain at my appointment next week isn't 20 lbs!!!

Yes, those are my toes! Just so you have an idea how close we were :0)
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's the Dugout
Photobucket

Warming Up To Bat Next
Photobucket

Chris and I (a little better with the chin down but now how do I get rid of the double chin issue??!!)
Photobucket

No comments: