A way for family and friends to keep up with what's happening with the Moore family
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Feeding The Ducks and Ice Cream
We met our friends Jen and Sam at Flower Hospital the other day to feed the ducks. I had TONS of bread left over from the Toledo Parent's Group Picnic and it has been sitting for weeks now. Chris has been driving me nuts to get rid of the rolls and keeps asking when Colton and I were headed out to feed those darn ducks! Well the bread is finally gone and Chris is probably relieved to see the bread out of our house (I must say I was sick of seeing it too)! We finished up our evening with ice cream from Handels mmmmm....
Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me.
No comments:
Post a Comment