1. New blog followers :)
2. Comments on my blog! I rarely get comments, partially because my comments were 'off' (unbeknownced to me) for a while but also because I don't have a lot of blog followers. So needless to say I am always super excited to have a comment!
3. Movie night and a bottle of wine with my best friend.
4. Colton getting to go to a movie and spend the night with Grammy.
5. Landon only waking once last night! Hallelujah!
1. $5 Borders Bucks! Free $5 to spend any way I choose :)
2. Christmas tree and decorations down and put away. I am also sort of sad about this as well, our house looks so bare now.
3. Warm mittens, baby it's cold outside!
4. Landon rolling over for the 1st time. He was wide awake after his early morning feeding Friday so we had a little mommy and me time on the floor and over he went!
5. Colton's true belly laugh. It's the best sound :)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Love belly laughs!
Yay for belly laughs, rolling over, having your 2 year old stay at Grammy's house and Border Bucks (just used mine today!)
I love reading your blog!
Comments are the BEST, but I still think belly laughs beats them all! lol
Hey you!! I havent been able to comment on your site but have been reading all along. Congrats on your new addition, I have been trying to tell you that FOREVER. Everyone looks great and I am so happy for you! I just found out I am expecting #2 as well :) Take care and Happy New Year!
I have lost your email address......can you post it on here so we can chat?
Post a Comment