1. Snuggling with baby after a long night at work.
2. Talking with Colton tonight. I told him thank you for being such a good boy tonight and that I had a great day with him. He told me 'no mommy thank you, you are the most fantastic mommy in the whole wide world'. Thanks buddy, I needed that after feeling guilty about leaving him to go back to work this week :-D
3. Chris being super dad and taking care of the boys while I am back at work. He is pulling the night duty feedings since I am at work, plus trying really hard to keep the boys quiet so I can sleep during the day.
4. The sound of a newborn babies first cry.
5. 2 days till Brad :-D!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Colton sounds like such a sweetie. What a fantastic feeling you must have had hearing that.
Post a Comment