Friday, January 8, 2010

GIST 21/22

Sorry I am again behind on my GIST.  Landon had his 2 month check up and lets just say he did NOT appreciate the shots that he was given.  It has been a rough few days but hopefull the boy will sleep tonight!

1.  Colton playing with Grammy.  He sooo adores her.

2.  Watching all three cousins together.  Colton, Landon, and Addie are so cute, I just can't get enough of them.  They are going to be a great crew growing up together.

3.  Colton falling asleep 1/2 way through a book.  No nap time battle!

4.  Coming home to a semi clean kitchen.  Hey I can deal with only having to wipe down counters!

5.  Being snowed in.

1.  Birthday parties.

2.  Cake from Costco...if you haven't tried this you should.  It's almost as good as Estons....I said ALMOST!

3.  Landon having a great check up!  Right on track and doing great!

4.  Coffee, the smell, the taste....mmmmmm

5.  Seven Jeans.  I LOVE how they fit!  Just wish they didn't cost so much so I could have 10 pair!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Costco cakes are SOOOO DELISH! Almost everything from Costco is yummy though ;)
Glad your little guy is right on track, that's always so reassuring to hear.

Sassytimes said...

I love the smell of coffee. Mmm...

Kelli said...

Love the Costco cakes. The cheesecake filling is delish!