Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Photobucket

Sassy over at Sassytimes nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. I am so honored. Thanks Sassy! So without further or do.....

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. (Or five because your baby is currently screaming so you can finish blogging...man it sucks to be baby 2! ;-D )

7 Interesting Things About Me

1. I live on a street with 9 houses, I have lived in 3 if those 9.

2. I went to Spain for 2 weeks in highschool, took 5 years of Spanish and still can't speak a lick!

3. My Grandfather and Great Aunts were born in the house I live in now.

4. My kids have 4 Great Grandparents that we see regularly. Not too many kids can say that.

5. My 2 best friends I have known since 7th grade.

6. When I see blogs that I read with awards attatched, I secretly hope everytime, that my name will be included there somewhere. Weird right?! And not so much of a secret anymore ;-)

7. I quit college after I met my husband to move to Arizona with him. So glad I did because otherwise I would be a miserable elementary teacher instead of a nurse....not that I don't love teachers, its just not my thing.

Now, on to the nominations....

1. Jessica over at The Cole Family,  She always leaves nice comments, I <3 that ;-)

2. Amazing Amanda and her hectic last year at The Ring Chronicals

3. Kelli and her beaitiful girls over at Three Girls and Tim

4. Crafty Mama Elle at Babycake Designs

5. Kristal and all her inspiration at Our Own Special Way

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww, thanks for the award. That made my week!
It's hard not to leave you nice comments, your gist's are so upbeat and make me smile.

Sassytimes said...

4 great grandparents is awesome!!!

...and you can call me Steffany. ;)