I'm going to tell you the truth... yes they will smile together one day. BUT you don't get too many pictures of them both doing it at the same time. It gets frustrating!
At least Colton smiles for you (Lily looks away at the camera right now) and baby Landon looks adorable in his little overalls!
Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me.
1 comment:
I'm going to tell you the truth... yes they will smile together one day. BUT you don't get too many pictures of them both doing it at the same time. It gets frustrating!
At least Colton smiles for you (Lily looks away at the camera right now) and baby Landon looks adorable in his little overalls!
Post a Comment