A way for family and friends to keep up with what's happening with the Moore family
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Picture Update
So I am not really feeling very GIST like tonight....I know all the more reason that I should do it right?! Well I am going to give an update of pictures instead. These guys are really who I am most greatful for anyway....
Marble Art with Colton
Bowling with My Guys
Sylvania Playland
Landon's First Time in a Playground Swing
Marble Art, that sounds so fun! Thanks for the idea. ;) Your little guys are so very cute. And yes, I did go to WHS, graduated in 95. Did you go there too?
Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me.
1 comment:
Marble Art, that sounds so fun! Thanks for the idea. ;) Your little guys are so very cute.
And yes, I did go to WHS, graduated in 95. Did you go there too?
Post a Comment