skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My First Bike Ride!
So I bought a bike seat for Colton yesterday! I haven't had my bike out since I moved here from Arizona! So the tires were a little flat but once we pumped those up we were on the go. It took Chris and I a little time to get the seat together and safely attached but we did it and I am so happy. Colton had a blast on the bike and didn't even try to take off his helmet, which was a bit of a concern for me because when we were at the store trying on helmets he wanted nothing to do with it. He did great though, we rode over to Auntie Shannon's and Uncle Jut's house. We interrupted them from some very important grass seeding and caulking the bathroom, but secretly we think they were happy to have a break! LOL I am sure we will be biking more often, now if only my butt wasn't so sore! Hehehe :0)
1 comment:
haha! looks like he is having a BLAST!! Too cute.
Post a Comment