Not too much new here, Colton is still not walking. He can totally do it but flat out refuses which I guess should not surprise me. He is strong willed and bull headed at times, plus he knows that someone will pick him up if he wants to get somewhere and also that crawling is faster!
We are so thankful for the warmer weather! Colton absolutely adores the outside and can't seem to be out enough. He loves crawling around out there and touching the grass, dirt, rocks, etc. He enjoys his cozy coupe on occasion but still seems to be happier exploring. He also seems to love the taste of dirt, not sure why, but he continues to eat fistful after fistful of it. The first time he did it I was like ok eat the dirt you will learn it doesn't taste good but that doesn't work because he really seems to like it and would eat a whole bucket full if I let him! I have attached a picture of him eating dirt as well as a few of his first time finger painting, notice he seems to like the taste of finger paints too! Goof ball!









No comments:
Post a Comment