Ok so I am not sure if you all are having problems seeing my slide show or not but if you are, if you click on the button below it that says view all images you can see the slide show. Gee and I was feeling so special about figuring it out. :0)
Took Colton to Woodland Park in Perrysburg today! I am always looking for something new to do with him to keep him occupied and wear him out! OH my goodness! This is the most fantastic park that I have ever been to. It is beautiful! There is a special area for the "tots" that is gated off and there are all these great little kid play equipment. No swings inside the gate, those are on the outside area, so no worries about your little one getting bopped in the head. Over all we had a great time, I got a great sunburn :0( But Colton of course had a blast. Can't wait to go again soon. The picture attached is of him eating his crackers for lunch, don't you just love the attitude! LOL
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Wow! I just read the post on the thread and came over here to check it out...I can't believe how big Colton is!!! Time is sure flying by, I know. Looks like you are having a blast, as am I. Its a wonderful life now that we have these little stinkers :) Take care and I will save this to my favorites so I can keep checkin on ya! xoxo - Nikki
Post a Comment